- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Bottled water during your trip
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Private English-speaking guide
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Drive by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Wadi El-Natrun, the actual birthplace for Christian monasticism. Basically, there were about 50 monasteries, only 4 have survived into modern times. Begin your trip with Deir al-Baramus which is the oldest of the surviving 4 monasteries, and in many ways the most isolated, then proceeds to Deir Anba Bishoi whose body is still in the monastery. End your trip visiting Deir El-Suryani which is the smallest and most compact of the 4 monasteries.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 135||$ 70||$ 50||$ 40|
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.