(Tour # SH9)
Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Lunch at local restaurant in Dahab
- Bottled water and soft drink on board the vehicle
- All services charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
EGT tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St.Catheine, takes about 3 hours driving. Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Then transfer to Dahab for relaxation with time for shopping. Lunch at local restaurant in Dahab. Then back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 215||$ 130||$ 95||$ 65|
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.