(Tour # SH8)
2 Days to Petra & Wadi Rum from Sharm
Drive north to Taba to cross the Gulf of Akaba by ferry and then drive to the “rose-red city” of Petra, carved into the rock of the desert. Stay overnight near Petra and head to Wadi Rum to discover the beauty of this incredible desert valley on a 4*4 trek before returning to Sharm.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Sharm & return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry boat tickets Taba – Akaba – Taba
- Accommodation for 01 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
- Desert Safari excursion in Wadi Rum by 4WD ( about 2 hrs)
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Short horse ride Petra (700 meters, not mandatory)
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 3 hrs)
- Free bottled water on vehicle
- Entry visa to Jordan
- All service charges & taxes
- Personal spending
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- In case the ferry boat from Taba to Akaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Akaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
Day 01: Sharm / Petra Tours
EGT Tours representative will pick you up from you hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transfer to Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Taba take the ferry boat to Akaba. Our representative welcomes you at Akaba Port, then transfer for 1.5 hours to Petra and start to visit the “Rose Red City”. On horse back or on foot, you reach the Siq, a narrow gorge, and walk more than 1 km till you reach the beautiful Treasury. From here you go on to the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bint. Overnight in Petra at Petra Palace Hotel.
Day 02: Wadi Rum / Back to Sharm
After breakfast we drive 1.5 hrs to Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. The area was made famous in the west by Lawrence of Arabia who described it as “vast, echoing and god-like”. Discover the area featured by rugged mountains and coloured sand dunes during a 4*4 Jeep tour. Transfer to Akaba port to catch the ferry boat to Taba in Egypt. Upon arrival in Taba, transfer to your hotel in Sharm.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 1190||$ 735||$ 550||$ 525|
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.