( Tour # CT10)
Egypt Nile Cruise Travel
Spend unforgettable 10 days exploring the history of Cairo and ancient Egypt along the Nile valley. Spend two days in Cairo to see the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, the Step Pyramid of Sakkara and Old Cairo. Travel south of Aswan and embark on a Nile cruise to see the wonders of the Nile Valley.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide during your tours.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeper train on half board.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours).
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Lunch during your trips in Cairo and Giza.
- Bottled water during trips
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Portage when needed.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spendings
Day 1:Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2:Pyramids / Sakkara
Day 3:Cairo Sightseeing / Train to Aswan
Day 4:Embark/ Aswan Sightseeing
Day 5:Kom Ombo / Edfu
Day 6:Luxor West Bank
Day 7:Luxor East Bank / Train to Cairo
Day 8:Back to Cairo
Day 9:Optional Alexandria
Day 10:Final Departure
- – Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- – MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
|Double||$ 950||$ 1100|
|Solo||$ 1475||$ 1750|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. The price of Solo is valid for solo traveler who is travelling alone.
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.