Enjoy the fascinating Easter offers 2017 aboard Sonesta Moon Goddess Cruise for 04 days. Embark the Cruise from Luxor to Aswan with a unique visits to the ancient sightseeing in Upper Egypt.
- Meet and greet service upon arrival & departure by our representatives
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star deluxe cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights
- English-speaking guide during your excursions
- Bottled Water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal spending
Day 01:Arrive Luxor / Luxor Sightseeing
– Meet & assist at Luxor airport or station
– Embarkation before Lunch
– Lunch on board
– Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples
– Afternoon Tea
– Belly Dance Show
– Dinner on board
– Overnight in Luxor
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 02:Luxor Sightseeing
Day 03:Edfu / Kom Ombo
Day 04:Aswan Sightseeing / Disembarkation
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid for Easter Holidays in Egypt. The price of single is valid for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy. There is a different price for solo traveler who is travelling alone upon request.
- Children Policy
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
- Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages inclusive international airfare the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.