Abu Simble Temples from Aswan by Flight
- Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan on Egypt air
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- All transfers & transportation by private air-conditioned van
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Abu Simbel
- Bottled water during your trip
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Our Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to fly to Abu Simble which its main attraction being the great sun temple of RamsesII and the temple of queen Nefertari . Both temples was discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honor himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Qadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertrai Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favorite wife queen Nefertai among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will fly back to Aswan and then you will be driven back to your hotel.
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 350||$ 285||$ 250||$ 235|
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.